The MotoSponder Software Application is designed to work with or without the transponder components for all your race track management needs including online signup and streaming of race day data to those track side with WiFi enabled devices (iTouch, iPhone, etc.). If you have a specific need not found with the application just let us know and we will try to incorporate. If not ready to take the big leap into the automated transponder scoring / timing world just purchase the software
($300) and start taking advantage of the race track management features today. All features available as standalone (requires manual entry of rider numbers via keypad) for the Live Capture, Lap Times, and automated Results capabilities. If you want to stream your race data to others track side with a WiFi enabled device just add the preconfigured MotoSponder router ($125). If you decide in the future you want add the transponder components (Reader for 2 Antenna System ($1100), Reader for 4 Antenna System ($1700),
Antenna(s) ($400 each), Tags ($1, $2, or $6 each), Ethernet cables ( $75 includes 1-100ft,
2-4ft)) just purchase separately, connect and start capturing live lap times and automated race results using the same software! See below for a list of some of features offered by the MotoSponder Software Application.
- Dual Race Scoring! Allows you to start another race without having to wait for current race to complete.
- Race Monitor Interface allows you to stream live race to any phone and/or website in the world!
- All track computers can be networked together (wired or
wireless) to operate
from a single database. Allows simultaneous Rider/Driver Signup and Race
Live Capture using different RFID Readers on separate networks all utilizing
a single database.
- Easily connect multiple systems together to provide wider
coverage, more antenna overlap, or redundant scoring at the finish line.
- Live Rider Scroll allows rider to view position, last lap
time, time behind leader, time behind person immediately ahead.
- Rider Self-registration application bundled at NO additional cost! Just swipe card and enter Class(es), Make, Rider Number to enter event
- Free Online Web Results!
- Imports Trackside rider data for seamless migration
- Interfaces with SpeedNet Race Management software to provide a live transponder system feed to automate the Live Timing feature of SpeedNet.
- Handles from smallest local race to largest National events
- 2 / 3 / 5 / Main (SX) / CC (Cross Country / Hare Scramble) moto format
- Go Kart Heat Qualifier transfer to Main by Heat Qualifier finish position
- Go Kart Grand Prix 1 race format
- Go Kart Grand Prix 2 race format
- Go Kart Grand Prix 3 race format
- Go Kart Grand Prix 4 race format
- Go Kart Grand Prix 5 race format
- NASCAR Points Logic can be applied to all Race Formats
- Event Classes Setup
- Easily move riders from one class/race/qualifier to another with Copy, Paste, Delete features.
- Rider age limit check for age restricted classes
- Event Points Setup
- Prevents duplicate numbers per class
- Automatically splits large classes into divisions based on number of gates specified per class
- Allows qualifier setup (Semi, LCQ, Consi) and automatically assigns rider based on finish position
- Scoring by moto, points per moto (pro scoring)
- Combine classes and scored separately
- Practice Order Setup
- Race Order Setup
- Race Results per class
- Lap Times per class
- Individual Lap Times per rider per class
- Lap times provided during Practice and Race
- Total Elapsed Times per rider per class
- Rider History Report
- Event AMA Report
- Event Class Summary Report
- Event Class Winners Report
- Event Class Top 5 Report
- Event Class Manufacture's Report
- Event All Entries Report
- Event Announcer's Sheet Report
- Event Gate Pick (initial and after motos)
- Mailing Label File Creator
- Search riders by number
- Automated signup at track using same RFID reader or
- Seamless integration with any USB Magnetic Strip Card
Reader with Keyboard Emulation mode to provide quick automated rider signup
- Online Rider signup
- Easily import/export race data for online results display as well as multi-track Series data sharing
- Streams live race data (Live Race, Lap Times, Results, Practice Order,
Race Order, Class Entries, Series Points, Announcer Sheet, Class Summary,
Class Winners, Class Top 5, Class Manufacture's, All Entries, Gate Pick) to Wi-Fi enabled devices with web browser
- Series point scoring
- Manual entry of rider number during Live Capture in case
rider not detected
- Live Capture Transponder Tag "Ticker Tape"
history that displays Transponder ID and associated rider number immediately
upon detection during race. Always displays latest detected tag on top.
- Live Capture "dynamic all capture" mode. In this
mode you just create an event and a Race Group with one class and Start
Capture. That's it! The system will automatically enter the transponder ID
into the database, enter the rider into the live capture class, assign the
rider a unique number and start captures lap times, position, etc.
- New Cross Country / Hare Scramble results window displays the rider Class,
Position, Points, Number, Name, Make, Total Laps, Time Difference from
leader, Gap time from rider ahead, MPH (based on Track Distance entered on
this results window), Total Elapsed Time, Avg Lap, and individual lap times
displayed up to 12 laps all on one screen. If there are more than 12 laps in
the race, the first 12 will be displayed but the Diff, Gap, MPH, Elapsed
Time, and Avg Lap will all be calculated on the total laps.
- Random Gate Pick
- Bonus Points Assigned
- Customizable window column position and width allowing user to setup each window any way desired.
- Manual Race Replay feature allows you to add, delete, or modify any rider's lap times to manipulate the race results any way you desire after the race.
- Option to print Entry Summary / Release Form upon rider entry
Copyright © 2009-2018
MotoSponder LLC. All rights reserved.